Got your sights set on some fun in Devon? I don’t blame you! My FREE 101 Days out in Devon with kids ebook is exactly what you need to make the most of your valuable family time.
It gives you the inside story on family days out in Devon from coast to coast including things to do in the cities, on the moors and in all weathers.
What’s inside 101 Days out in Devon with kids?
Here’s a taster:
- Things to do on rainy days
- Free places to visit
- Gardens, countryside & parks
- Farm parks & zoos
- Adventure & activity days
- Castles & historic places
- Steam trains, trams & funiculars
- Theme parks
And to save you spending hours on the road, I’ve split these days out into areas: the North, South (including Plymouth), West, East (including Exeter) and in Mid-Devon. There’s even a handy map designed by the brilliant Prudence Rogers Design who illustrated the Dartmouth Colouring Book for Kids.
Oh, and because I love lists, there’s also a bucket list for each area so you can highlight and tick off the places you’ve been.
And the very best bit? It’s FREE!
Yep, all the information in this e-book is available in the destination and activity guides on the Devon with Kids website if you spend a bit of time looking around. I’ve just repackaged it into this guide.
So that’s why I’ve decided to make it a free resource.
But I can’t lie, it took weeks to put this together and all the photos are my own. So if you do find it helpful I’d love it if you could:
- Click on the links in the ebook for further reading here on the website
- Tell your friends to come and download the latest version from here ( I will be updating it periodically)
- Sign up to the Devon with Kids newsletter for monthly updates on what’s on and new posts
- Follow me on social media. There’s some handy buttons at the bottom of this page
- Join the Devon with Kids Facebook group
- Buy me a coffee – it’s what fuels every blog post!
- A4 colour PDF download (46MB)
- 89 pages including more than 101 ideas for days out and activities
- Original photography copyright to Devon with Kids
- Save it to your desktop, tablet or smartphone and enjoy!
So, without further ado, download you copy here!
PLEASE NOTE: this is a big file (46MB to be exact), so it may take a few seconds to download. Devon goodness comes to those who make a cuppa and come back in a mo!