- Download 868
- File Size 46 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 25/09/2021
- Last Updated 27/01/2022
101 days out in Devon with Kids ebook
Grab yourself a copy of my FREE digital guide to family days out in Devon. It gives you the low down on exploring Devon with kids from coast to coast, including things to do in the cities, on the moors and in all weathers.
Updated for 2022, there's 90 pages including more than 101 guides to activities and attractions across the county.
Inside you'll find:
- Things to do on rainy days
- Free places to visit
- Gardens, countryside & parks
- Farm parks & zoos
- Adventure & activity days
- Castles & historic places
- Steam trains, trams & funiculars
- Theme parks
To save you spending hours on the road, I’ve split these days out into areas: the North, South (including Plymouth), West, East (including Exeter) and Mid-Devon.
Cross reference with my Devon destination guides and what's on round ups here on the website to get the most out of your adventures around the county.
Here's some of the most popular guides:
- What's on this weekend
- Family-friendly events in Devon
- Dog-friendly days out
- Where to go crabbing in Devon
- Things to do in North Devon
- Places to visit in East Devon
- Family days out in South Devon
Your children might also like their own guide to Devon. Here's where to buy the fact-filled Devon Colouring Book for Kids. A donation from every copy sold goes to Devon Air Ambulance.