Whether you have been to Devon on your holidays, are planning a visit or live here in what we think is the very best place in Britain (maybe the world), you’ll love our fact-filled Devon colouring book.
Even better, by buying this colouring book you’re helping support an important local charity, Devon Air Ambulance Trust, which will receive a donation from the sale of each book.
About the Devon Colouring Book for Kids
The Devon Colouring Book for Kids is a guide, activity book and a souvenir all rolled into a rucksack-friendly, A5 booklet that you can carry with you while exploring.
- A5 children’s colouring book
- 20 pages total with 16 Devon inspired illustrations to colour in
- Each illustration highlights Devon facts and points of interest for children and grown ups
- Size: A5 (210 mm x 148 mm) – perfect for bringing with you on days out
- Cover printed in Devon on 250 gsm silk paper, inside pages printed on 100 gsm white uncoated paper
- To create the best possible mini masterpieces use colouring pencils or crayons
- Colouring pencils not included.
Orders will usually be dispatched within 72 hours.
P&P First Class Royal Mail: £1.05. This will be added to your order at the check out.
Shipping is available to UK addresses ONLY.
About Devon Air Ambulance Trust
Devon Air Ambulance is a charitable trust which raises funds to keep two emergency Air Ambulances flying and two Critical Care cars responding in and around the county of Devon, delivering time-critical care to those that need urgent medical help.
Flying seven days a week, Devon Air Ambulance is proud to be independent of Government funding – every penny raised is due to the kind generosity of communities, businesses and friends of Devon and beyond. Thank you for your support – it really does help to save lives!
By buying this book you are supporting this important charity, which will receive a donation from every sale.
Bulk book orders for businesses
If you are a Devon business interested in buying colouring books for your guests get in touch.