Calling all fans of Dartmouth in South Devon. Whether you have been to this picturesque port town on your holidays, are planning a visit or you live in the South Hams, you’ll love our fact-filled Dartmouth colouring book.
About the Dartmouth Colouring Book
The Dartmouth Colouring Book for Kids is a guide, activity book and a souvenir all rolled into a rucksack-friendly, A5 booklet that you can carry with you while exploring.
Inside its pages you’ll meet your guide to Dartmouth: Salty the Seagull. Your feathered friend will take you on a tour of the best places to see in this beautiful riverside town.
Some of Salty’s favourite things you can find and colour include:
- Dartmouth Castle
- The Boat Float
- Dartmouth Steam Railway
- The Lower Ferry
- Britannia Royal Naval College
- Foss Street
- Dartmouth ice creams
- Fish and chips
- The River Dart
- Blackpool Sands
If you want to find out more about places to see and visit around the town check out our online guide to things to do in Dartmouth.
- A5 children’s colouring book
- 16 pages total with 12 Dartmouth inspired illustrations to colour in
- Each illustration highlights Dartmouth facts and points of interest for children and grown ups
- Size: A5 (210 mm x 148 mm) – perfect for bringing with you on days out
- Cover printed in Devon on 250 gsm silk paper, inside pages printed on 100 gsm white uncoated paper
- To create the best possible mini masterpieces use colouring pencils or crayons
- Colouring pencils not included.
Orders will be dispatched within 72 hours.
P&P First Class Royal Mail: £1.05. This will be added to your order at the check out.
Shipping is available to UK addresses ONLY.