Whether you are looking for a wet and wild day out to satisfy the adventurers in your family, a splash park for tiny tots or an outdoor swimming pool with a view, here’s your guide to water parks in Devon. Where will you take an alfresco dip?
Outdoor water parks in Devon
Here’s the outdoor water parks in Devon where you can find flumes, water sports, swimming lakes and giant inflatable obstacle courses:
- Splashdown Quaywest in Paignton, South Devon – open from 1 May to 30 September 2022
- North Devon Wake Park, Bideford, North Devon – open from 9 April 2022
- The Ultimate Adventure Centre, Bideford, North Devon
- River Dart Country Park, Ashburton, South Devon – open weekends in March and daily from 2 April until 16 December 2022
Indoor water parks in Devon
Don’t fancy a dip in the great outdoors? Here’s where you’ll find Devon’s indoor fun pools with flumes and water features:
- Finlake Falls, Newton Abbot, South Devon – check booking and availability with the holiday park
- Waves Leisure Pool, Torquay, South Devon – book your public swim session online
Outdoor swimming pools in Devon
Nothing beats swimming in the open air. And if it’s a heated pool even better. Below is a list of where to find outdoor swimming pools in Devon.
Check each pool’s website or Facebook page for the most up-to-date information about opening times and booking.
- Shoalstone Pool, Brixham, South Devon – reopening in May 2022
- Topsham Lido, Topsham, Exeter – open April to September 2022
- Ashburton Pool, Ashburton, South Devon – open from 7 May to 4 September 2022
- Chagford Pool, Newton Abbot, South Devon – open from 28 May 2022
- Tinside Lido, Plymouth – reopening in May 2022
- Mount Wise swimming pools, Plymouth – reopening in May 2022
- Kingsteignton Swimming Pool, Newton Abbot – open from 16 April 2022
- Dartmouth Outdoor Pool, Dartmouth, South Devon – open from 9 April 2022
- Buckfastleigh Open Air Pool, Buckfastleigh, South Devon – open from May half term 2022
- Moretonhampstead Community Swimming Pool, Moretonhampstead, South Devon – open from May to September 2022
- Chudleigh Swimming Pool, Chudleigh, South Devon – check website for updates
- Westward Ho! Rock Sea Pool, Bideford, North Devon – always open
- Bovey Tracey Swimming Pool, Bovey Tracey, South Devon – open from 30 April 2022
- Clyst Hydon Swimming Pool, Cullompton, East Devon – open from 28 May to 3 September 2022
- Cornwall House Outdoor Pool, Exeter – check website for updates.
Splash parks in Devon
Toddlers and tots love a splash park! Here’s where you’ll find water pads, children’s paddling pools and splash parks around Devon:
- Victoria Park Pool, Bideford, North Devon
- Decoy Country Park in Newton Abbot, South Devon
- Paddling pool at Woodlands Family Theme Park, Dartmouth, South Devon (this is part of the theme park)
- Splash pad at Crealy Adventure Park & Resort, Exeter (this is part of the theme park)
- St Thomas Splash Park, Exeter
- Heavitree Park paddling pools, Exeter
- Paddling pool at in Newcombes Meadow next to Belle Parade in Crediton.
How about Devon beaches?
Got a while to stay? Here’s our BIG guide to family holidays in Devon.
Planning a wet day out in Devon? Why not save this post about splash parks, swimming pools and water parks in Devon on Pinterest?